Windows 10's supported versions are getting updates as part of the September Patch Tuesday release, and here's all you need to know.
Windows 10 21H1, “May 2021 Update” will be the eleventh major update released on May 18, 2021.
Unlike previous releases, this will be a minor update that will only include a small set of features, changes, and improvements to complement the work done on versions 2004 and 20H2.
Also, since this will be a small release, the update will install quickly as an enablement package like a cumulative update without the need for reinstallation.
Starting February 17, 2021, version 21H1 is already available for testing through the Beta Channel of the Windows Insider Program.
Windows 10 21H1 new features, changes, and related content can be found here.
Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update) release date
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: May 2021 Update
- Version: 21H1
- Build: 19043
- Feature update: 11
- Beta release date: February 17, 2021
- Beta build: build 19043.844
- Office release date: May 18, 2021
- Automatic update older PCs: TBD
- Fully available: TBD
- Start of service: May 18, 2021
- End of service: December 13, 2022
- End of service business: December 13, 2022
- Delayed: No
- Price: Free
Windows 10 21H1 system requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
Windows 10 21H1 resources
All supported versions of Windows 10 are getting updates as part of the August Patch Tuesday release, and here's all you need to know.
Supported versions of Windows 10 receive the seventh maintenance update with a ton of fixes and improvements.
Microsoft pushes out-of-band updates for Windows 11 and 10 to fix Azure Active Directory (AAD) problem on ARM devices.
Supported versions of Windows 10 receive a new commutative update to fix various problems.
Windows 10 receives an important out-of-band update to address authentication problems.
The latest update for Windows 10 is now rolling out for all supported versions.
Updating to Windows 10 21H2 (November 2021 Update) using a clean installation.
The April 2022 update for Windows 10 brings new features and a slew of fixes and improvements.
Windows 10 receives the third quality update of 2022, and here's all you need to know.