The next version of Windows 10 will arrive in October.
Windows 10 version 22H2 will be the thirteenth feature update expected to arrive sometime during the second half of 2022.
Microsoft has already announced the existence of the update, but since Windows 10 is basically in maintenance mode, it will only include a small scope of improvements and new features. However, the features are not groundbreaking.
Windows 10 22H2 new features, changes, and related content can be found here.
Windows 10 22H2 release date
- OS: Windows 10
- Official name: TBD
- Version: 22H2
- Build: 19045.xxxx
- Codename: TBD
- Feature update: 13
- Office release date: TBD
- Start of service: TBD
- End of service: TBD
- End of service business: TBD
- Delayed: TBD
- Price: Free
Windows 10 22H2 requirements
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600