- Windows 10 build 21376 releases in the Dev Channel with new changes.
- This previous introduces a new Segoe UI Variable font family.
- Adds a new Connect app icon, improves the emoji panel and drag-and-drop support.
Microsoft is now rolling out Windows 10 build 21376 for devices enrolled in the Dev Channel of the Windows Insider Program. This is a minor release that only includes a few changes, improvements, and a slew of fixes.
According to the company announcement, build 21376 introduces a new Segoe UI Variable font family with a design that makes it possible to scale the font seamlessly from small to larger display sizes. It also includes legibility and outlines improvements in small sizes. In addition, as part of the font update, Microsoft brings support for the Bamum Unicode range for the Segoe UI Historic font.
This flight also improves the drag-and-drop default cursor design in scenarios like dragging and dropping into Outlook.
Furthermore, Windows 10 build 21376 ships with a new modern icon for the Connect app to align with the recent iconography improvements. And the emoji panel includes tweaks to improve the sorting of symbols.
Build 21376 known issues
Microsoft is also warning about several known issues:
- The Windows Camera App currently does not respect the default brightness setting set via the new Camera Settings page.
- Elements of Search are no longer display correctly when using the dark theme.
- Updating to this build, some devices may show a warning in the tray indicating your version of Windows 10 has reached the end of service.
- The news and interests taskbar widget flyout may flash in the top left corner of your screen after clicking the button on your taskbar.
Download build 21376
The build 21376 preview is available immediately through the Dev Channel, and it will install automatically. However, you can always get it manually from Settings > Update & security > Windows Update and clicking the Check for updates button.
You can learn more about all the changes available in the current development process of Windows 10 in this guide.